Milestones give us something to look forward to. A birthday milestone also gives us a little nudge to stop and reflect on the past year. How many of you parents out there take the time at each kid’s birthday to scroll through all the photos on your phone and feel somewhat dumbfounded at how fast time flies and how quickly they grow? I don’t know about you, but that’s how I start every birthday month.
Ok. Now that we’ve gotten nostalgia out of our systems, it’s time to turn our attention to the birthday party! There are an infinite number of themes and ideas out there, but one of my favorites is the cupcake theme. It’s a classic, and it’s easy. And as a working mom, easy is good 😉
- how to frost cupcakes by glorious treats
- handcrafted aprons by catch my party for lola’s cupcake shoppe birthday party
- decorating cupcakes by jen loves kev
- cupcake goodie bags by catch my party
- cupcake garland by ella jane crafts
- cupcake party invitation by uh oh pasghettio